I spent some time today cutting and sanding to shape a few of the parts that will make up the wing ribs. Rather than make one part at a time while assembling each rib, I figured that it would be easier to make one master part for each vertical and diagonal (starting front to back... S1, S2, S3, etc.), and make enough identical parts to complete all the wing ribs. So far, so good... thanks to the band saw and disk/belt sander, these parts are easy to make. Hopefully the wing ribs will go together fairly quickly once I have all the materials pre cut and shaped.
So far I've made approximately 100 pieces... 30+ each for the front block, S1 and S2.