I haven't posted in six weeks, but I have managed to get a few things accomplished between the extremely hot days and other events. We spent 10 days in Wisconsin during our trip to Brodhead and Oshkosh. Once we returned the daytime highs were 110 degrees and too hot to accomplish much. With temperatures beginning to cool, I was able to get a little work done.
One thing I am discovering is that there is a lot of work to the empannage. I picked up a table router several weeks ago that has proven to be very valuable in shaping and preparing the various parts. I've got most of the parts cut and shaped, but I still need to make gussets and assemble. Today I completed the horizontal stabalizer, which I've been working on for a few days. Tonight I laid out the right elevator and hope to finish both of them up this week.
I've enetered a total time of 15 hours to account for the work I've done over the last few weeks.