1) Well, this was a heck of a job. Little bits made on the fly...so to speak.. and the cover piece was more dleicate that I had invisioned as the beginning. I sort of copied it from my 172. I also had to take time and learn how to bent the plastic just so. I made a jig for the lens and put it and the plastic in the oven (thanks dear!!) and let it cook for 15 min or so at 250 deg. Softened right up and the weight of the jig formed the lens about 90 % accurate. I did have to adjust it a bit with a heat gun and a heavier pressing on the jig to get the LE contour of the lens the same as the aluminum.It seems to be good. It should fly too!