1) The beginning of assembly of the LH wing box. sort of looks messy, but does have a rhyme to it. When I had the mishap with the spar cap on the first attempt, I had oversized several holes and I needed to make sure I didnt do that again with the new cap.
2) I have temporairly taped them in place, just to see if they all fit properly and were sort of alligned. Looked good enough to continue
3) Doing the same thing with the aft ribs, but pix isnt far along in the process. They all appeared to be correct.
Remember that I made all the ribe several years ago, well before I got the spars done. By God, everythiong fis just as the plans forcasted! Go figure!! I am still being amazed when things fit as intended.