The more I thought about the hatrack flange, the more I came to realize that it needed to be constructed differently. What I did was to place a total of six bid aft of the vertical component of the hatrack, but did not reinforce from the front. That's really not totally correct if this is to be a structural component. The remedy now is to reinforce from the front, and I did that today with two bid. That of course covers up all those nutplates, but opening them is will not be much of a problem. The final result will be much more structurally sound. Also today I began cutting templates for the side panels.