KitLog pro

Powered By Kitlog Pro v2.0

Jim's Web Site
' style=
Date:  12-16-2016
Number of Hours:  2.00
Manual Reference:  
Brief Description:  

Didn't get much accomplished in the last two days, but did make some progress. I now have the fuel pump mount complete, and the base made. I decided not to simply bond the mount to the fuselage, because the worm clamp may need to be replaced in the future, and it would be essentially impossible if the mount were bonded in. So I made a phenolic base with studs, which I ll bond in tomorrow. To complete the mount, I painted it fuel red, and added adhesive backed rubber to help with possible vibration. Also today I disassembled one of the four brake master cylinders. They do need rebuilding. I had most, but not all of the o-rings to complete the process. Will get those and complete the process before beginning the brake line fabrication.
' style=





' style=




' style=




' style=










Copyright © 2001-2019 Matronics. All Rights Reserved.