Since last post I've made more progress, but it is tedious. But I've finally turned the corner on pinholes, Yesterday I put what I hope is the final coat of primer on the belly. It really looks good, but of course needs sanding. I tried today to do that, but it had not cured sufficiently, so attempted sanding clogged the sandpaper. I'll wait a day two before I try again.
Not being able to sand, I put the legs back on, because I've got a bit more filling to do on the leg fairings. I got the left leg filled on the underside. I also installed eight more nutplates for attaching the gear leg access panels, with four more to go.