The new fairing part came out really well. Today I trimmed it to fit, and re-cut the adjoining part of the lower fuselage fairing, re-joined the pieces, and laid up a mounting flange. At the same time, I cut out the left lower fairing and laid up a mounting flange for that side as well. During this whole process, I noticed that my new Stanley sawhorses were bending a bit. Well, it turned out that they both were just slowly failing under the weight of the fuselage, which of course is well under the max 800 pound load advertised capacity. What a big disappointment. We'll see how Stanley stands behind its product.