Today was, hopefully, the last bit of prep before closing the elevators. First, I chedked again the fit of the elevator/hstab hinges. I'd had a bit of trouble putting the bolts in earlier this week, and was concerned that somehow some misalingment might have occurred. Today I took the top skins off, and fitted the lower skins with the hinges. They fit fine, so I'm not going to fret about that anymore.
Next, I did a bit of extra fitting on the left elevator weight, to allow a better fit of the upper skin.
It looks like the Hysol won't get here till next week, so the golf game may improve this weekend.