Didn't have a lot of time today, but I did manage to fit temporarily the top elevator skins. The principal purpose of this was to check the height of the spar, as that, with the yet to be made ribs, determines the height of the top elevator skin, thus its relationship to the HStab. Without adjusting the spar at all, the elevator lines up pretty well with the top surface of the HStab. There are a few areas that will need about 1/8 inch removed from the spar. Of course I checked these fittings with three layers of duct tape on the mating surface of the elevator skin to simulate the cap strip thickness. The trick here is to trim just a bit at a time, and check frequently.