For the last week, more planning, research and parts chasing. Today I finished up the EGT and CHT wiring for the left side. I used knife connectors for the joints between the thermocouple sensors and the thermocouple wiring. Then, after adding a measure of dielectric grease to the closed connection, I covered the joints with glued heatshrink, then secured heat shield tube to the entire joint. After that, I placed the bundles in proper location along the engine mount, and secured it with adel clamps. I'm sure that this is not the last time this harness will be placed, but I have to do it now to size properly the length to allow for insertion into the cannon plugs.