Glued the Canopy to the Frame. I cleaned the areas to be adhered per the instructions with the Sika Cleaner 226 and then applied theSika Primer 209 D (used to be 209 N) and waited 30 minutes before the application of the SikaFlex Adhesive. I learned several lessons during the gluing.
When I punctured the adhesive tube, I made only one hole in the seal with the nail on the gun. The Gun is a Dripless gun from Home Depot for about $4.95. It is a good gun to use because it relieves pressure on the tube when you stop squeezing and thus helps control the application of the adhesive. But the puncture nail is too small and weak to puncture the seal of the tube. The adhesive was very hard to squeeze over the 2 hours of application. I've heard others say that heating the tube in the sun also helped with the easier flow of the adhesive. This is something I will definitely try during the cosmetic application of the SikaFlex Adhesive.
A flexible tip would have come in handy when trying to glue the aft canopy, especially the areas around and just aft of the aft canopy frame bow.
After the adhesive was applied, I made a swipe to make a quick fillet and then pulled the first over lapping piece of tape. The newly exposed 1/16" will be used to adhere the cosmetic application of the adhesive tomorrow. Overall, I was quite pleased with the results.