Brief Description: Installed the Grips Back on the Sticks
Installed the Grips Back on the Sticks. This involved threading the cable through the reinforced hole in the Stick. This hole was reinforced by having a steel washer welded to the stick, Rust converting the steel and then painting the reinforcement.
Glad I checked the continuity of the bare switch wires. The last switch tested was the engine start button. This one had lost continuity. Off came the grip and I found that the shrink tubing that was supposed to keep the pins of the previously repaired wire together had allowed the pins to separate. I used a dual walled shrink tube to replace the non-dual walled tube. This seems much more secure and I don't expect any more problems with that wire joint. The grip was re-assembled and tested good.