Started working with the right side door halves by wetting out the Parabeam, a three dimensional weave. I brushed a thin coat of epoxy on the bag side of the inner and outer door shells where the Parabeam would be placed. I then placed the Parabeam in the proper locations and made sure the entire section of Parabeam was pushed into place. I then started working the flat sections that would be joined together when the door halves are finally positioned together using clecos. I used epoxy and cotton flox instead of cab-o-seal thinking that the cotton flox will keep the epoxy from running plus add some structural strength to the doors. I hope I did not make an incorrect assumption in that this should help strengthen the door. I spread a constant 1/16 think layer of the mixture on all the matting surfaces. The right door was hung on the cabin cover with clecos, duck tape, clamps, and some weights to mold to the cabin top on after sanding the matting surfaces earlier that morning. Total time was 6 hours on Sunday Nov 11th, 2012.