Since the cabin top was still nicely attached to the fuselage I decided to divert from Section 43 and jump to Section 45 to start work on the doors. I started out by trimming the inner and outer door halves. I sort of messed up and trimmed the outside shell to the scribe line instead of leaving it 3/4″ wider than the scribe line. I made clips to hold it all together during the joining process so I am not worried about it going to gather incorrectly. I did locate the index holes and drilled them #40 on both door halves. Once the door halves were trimmed I placed them onto the cabin top using the cleco holes to hold the door halves firmly to the fuselage and cabin top. I finished drilling the holes around the window opening at a spacing of 1.5 inches. I then removed the doors and separated the halves so I could fit the Gas Strut Attach Doublers to each inner door half. I mixed epoxy and cotton flox and applied it as described in the plans. Waiting for the epoxy to dry now. Worked 8 hours on November 10, 2012.