Still working on the spars, actually I started on the front spar tonight and had finished the rear last night. The last picture shows both spars but I had forgot to take a single rear spar photo. I ran into a little snag on the front spar, it seems I didn't follow instruction very well concerning the 9-machined drilled countersunk holes, step 8-5. I apparently skipped that step and left it for when I countersunk the entire spar for the skins. So I had to improvise on crimping the 9 rivets into place. Basically I had to create a "spacer" for the top part of the rivet to place between the squeezer head and the manufactured head of the rivet so the rivet would not rise up out of its seat. What happened is that I countersunk the holes in the spar to accept the dimpled skin creating a deeper countersink than needed for just the rivet. Everything turned out ok; the rivets just sit a little deeper than normal. Structure is still the same.
Here you can see the slight offset of the manufactured rivet head to the spar flange