Got quite a bit of work done today. I started by trying to bend the trailing edge using a pair of 1x4's that I had laying around, no joy. I had to end up going to Mendards and buying a set of 2x8's and man did they make a difference. I kept them the same length which turned out in my favor. Right now I'm weighing 200lbs and all of my weight on the jig was not quite enough to bend it like I would have liked. By leaving the lengths the same though I was able to squeeze them by using a pair of clamps. I loved this. I could increminetally squeeze them on the ends and use my weight in the center to get that smooth, straight edge. I was able to get all of the skins matched drilled to the structue. I drilled all of the lower structure and it fit well. Spent some time edge finishing all of the components and basically edged ready to assemble. I cleaned up and primed all of the smaller components. It was raining outside so I set the pieces in my oven for awhlie between 225 and 250 degress to put a nice hard coat on them. We'll see in the morning how they turned out.