This is pretty straight-forward; I started at the bottom and worked up. You can see from the images that the skins are flexible enough to allow access for the pop-rivet tool. I used the trailing edge as a guide but didn't glue it in yet and also added the spar to help keep the assembly lined up and stiff. I also added the nutplates for the access plate and dimpled the holes in the plate and reinforcing ring for #6 flush screws. Finally, I riveted the bottom rib, which I had delayed so I could use a squeezer. The aft 3 rivets were pop-rivets just like the other side due to not being able to get a bucking bar in the narrow space.
Rivet count: 16 (39 redo, 255 total redone) Total: 15901 - Plus 549 done at Van's