I removed the hinge from the previous rudder because I didn't want to fabricate a new horn. I positioned it on the new skin (in Image 1, you can see the near end lines up with the pre-drilled hole for the hinge line; so does the other end). With it in place, I drilled the hinge to the skin. Then I removed the hinge and drilled the hinge line holes out to 3/16". I connected them with sharpie lines and cut a slot with a cutoff wheel. Some filing and trimming later and Image 2 is the result. The top and bottom cuts for the tab will be made after riveting so the tab will have the same geometry as the rudder. Next I dimpled for the hinges and also marked the path of the hinge wire to the bottom of the fuselage. I used those marks to mark where the wire would need to penetrate the bottom three ribs/stiffeners and then made slots shown in Image 3. I have yet to decide the final fastening for the hinge wire but am leaning toward a flush screw to the inside of the bottom rib and a nut inside to capture a loop in the wire. To end the day, I countersunk the TE piece into a length of wood lathe which will become the clamping piece during assembly.