Removed the HS and deburred all the holes drilled yesterday before priming the shims. Then bolted the HS back in place. Attached the VS with the top two bolts and checked the alignment before final-drilling the remaining holes in the rear spar and bolting them in place. Countersunk the bottom two holes for screws. Bolted the front attachment in place. Installed the elevators using the pin sets from Avery Tools. Bolted the horns together. It took an hour to get all the washers in place; I have decided to remove the HS and elevators as a unit to avoid having to go through that again. Attached the rear pushrod and tested for full motion; did some filing of the stops which I will clean up when the HS is removed. Installed the rudder; the rod ends bottomed out on the jam nuts to get the specified measurement but it seemed to fit perfectly with the desired throws. With the rudder on, investigated a VS tip location for the VOR antenna; it looks like it will have to be just forward of the rudder counterbalance with the antenna whiskers just underneath the arc of the counterbalance. If I mount the puck upside down I should be able to run the cable up into the tip and back down the leading edge of the VS. I also began planning for the rudder trim and servo. Lastly, I set the elevators at neutral and adjusted the bellcrank in the tail cone per the instructions.