I assembled the elevator trim motor mount. Ok, yoiu can see from the pictures that I cheated; I got the nice machined brackets from IflyRV10.com. When I had finished drilling, deburring, and polishing the edges of the doubler, link pieces, and bellcrank, I primed them and then assembled them per the callout. With the motor in place, I hooked it up to my power supply and ran it to set the full up position per the plans and then check the full range of motion. All good; it was a fun break from structural assembly. Oh, and I also got six rivets in the tailcone that I didn't get yesterday; the bellcrank ribs to the bulkhead just aft of them.
Rivet count: 30 Total: 11914 - Plus 549 done at Van's