In accordance with Tony Bingelis's books on engines, install the immovables first. The supplied exhausts did not match the FWF instructions but were pretty self-explanatory. I loosely assembled the collectors and then fit them to the exhaust ports, with the gaskets in place. This took a bit of doing but once the exhausts were in place and captured with a turn or two of their nuts, it worked out. I removed the nuts one at a time and replaced with a star washer after applying some never-seize. With all the nuts in place, I torqued them to 110 inch pounds (plans call for 100 - 140). Then I tightened the bolts holding the collector together.
The left side has a two-piece tube for #6 cylinder, which I assumed the marked lines were to line up. After rough assembly (Image 2) it was apparent that the #4 tube had to be installed into the collector first. Once that was corrected, the same procedure as before saw it all assembled in place on the engine and my guess was correct. Despite the difficulty in getting them in place, they were very accurately made. I did not drill for the EGT sensors yet.