I peeled the cured fairing off the plane and cleaned up the excess flox. Then I used a rasp to thin the glass over the flox filled areas, before sanding it smooth. I didn't touch the bobbed area yet because I wanted to add a little more flox for body behind the joint. So, a little more flox was mixed and I packed some in between the joint and the glass layup (which seperated from the fairing as it curved away from the vertical stabilizer. I also put down some packing tape and added flox where the fairing didn't quite follow the curve at the front of the horizontal stabilizer. After putting the fairing back in place, I removed the excess which squeezed out and left it to set. Side note: I used a small cup to mix flox today and, while there wasn't a large amount, when it kicked off in that small area it actually set the cup on fire while I was holding it. Fortunately, I saw the smoke and felt the heat and set it quickly down on concrete. No injuries or damage, but be careful with composites.