I added the key lock for the baggage door. It was pretty straight-forward. I started with the lock body and used locktight to secure the nut (this lock did not have a tabbed washer). Then I added the lock itself and made sure the arm was in the correct position (oriented with the key and clockwise rotation). Lastly I put in the striker plate and adjusted it so the door was flush when closed. I had to use seaming pliers to adjust the top edge so it matched the fuselage. The problem of the door strut pushing the door out of position did not entirely go away when I added the lock; I had to trim the rear edge of the door slightly and Image 3 shows how it gaps slightly at the top. It fits perfectly without the strut; I am thinking of adding a nylong guide wedge at the bottom to push the door up into position.