I installed and drilled the seat back brace closeout and then installed the bracket for the baggage door strut. Then I completely disassembled the baggage door, dimpled the holes, and deburred everything. Next came the riveting, which was difficult because the parts were so light and I could not reach much with a squeezer. But I finally got it done and assembled; the photss show the door with the closeout riveted on. I also modified the hinge so that the center three eyes are cut partially away. From the outside you cannot see that they have been modified but it will let me put the hinge in by halves and lock them into the door structure, which is better than the stock method where the hinge is either in danger of coming out or is impossible to remove, depending on how it is located relative to the side skin. I've alread positioned the F-1058 and will continue hanging the door next time.
Rivet count: 98 (0 redo, 530 total redone) Total: 16537 - Plus 549 done at Van's