I finished installing the oxygen distributors, with washers and nuts, in preparation for plumbing and wiring. Then I tack glued the nuts for the baggage light in place before removing it. I also put the vents in place. Then I mixed resin and flox and floxed the baggage light nuts and the backing rings for the vents in place. This way those parts can be installed without having to reach behind the overhead console (impossible once it is permanently in place). The vent rings backfired a bit as the resin got into the threads. I have removed one by drilling holes in the top of the vent and passing a drill bit through to use for turning leverage. I will clean up the threads and reinstall it and, if it works well enough I will proceed with the other three.