I finally got around to sealing off the two Van's provided firewall pass-throughs. I decided not to attempt to dimple or countersink there, so I had waited for a set for #4 AN470s and some fresh proseal. I cleaned the patches and the area around the opening with MEK, then mixed up some proseal and applied it to the edges of the patches. I clecoed the patches in place and then riveted them in. Once I was done, I smeared proseal over the rivets and patches and then cleaned up around the edges. Not exactly pretty but not bad. Then I attached the engine mount again and tightend the bolts without adding the cotter pins. Finally the engine mount was strapped to the weight I had built so that the project is on it's gear again.
Rivet count: 16 (0 redo, 530 total redone) Total: 15964 - Plus 549 done at Van's