This entry encompasses 2 hours today and 4 hours on the 7th. I began the process by installing one of the condensor ducts. This used most of the supplied duct, so I had to order more. While I waited, I began the plumbing of the refrigerant hoses. I measured where I wanted the charging ports to be (behind the baggage bulkhead - I don't expect to need frequent access to them) and cut the hoses from the firewall. I found that the O-ring splices are much more difficult to install than the barbed fittings, so it took most of this entry to install them; I have not yet installe the hoses that continue to the condensor and evaporator. While I struggled with that, I installed the inlet fitting on the dryer bottle and the fitting from the condensor into a #6 hose only to find that I would need more hose to make the run from the bottle to the evaporator, so I ordered that, When the ducting showed up, I installed the second duct and the brace from the condensor to the package tray (visible in the third image) and continued to work the continuing hoses onto the charging fittings.