It took a bit of back-and-forth with Digikey to get the connectors I wanted but I finally had a 5-position sealed CPC set along with a 8-position set to bring in the tail light. I crimped pins for the leads off the servo and added the rear cover before inserting the pins into the CPC body. Then I attached the cover and added the strain relief. Next I made up a lead using 24 gauge TEFZEL marked with colored electrical tape to match the servo leads. I crimped sockets to one end and added the cover and CPC body as before. The bulk of the lead was covered with heat shrink (shrunk only near the CPC body) and encased in a split conduit before being routed through a snap plug in the lowest rib. The double covering was to protect from chafing; I also used zip ties through the existing holes in the stiffeners to immobilize the conduit. Next, I wrapped the CPC covers in velcro and placed velcro hook strips inside the servo access to immobilize the CPCs. In preparation for the remaining wiring, I marked the tail light location in the lower fairing and drilled the initial hole using a step drill. Then I moved to a larger drill and finished with a rasp. Once the light body fit, I drilled the screw locations. I will end up epoxying screw inserts at those locations.