I did a few rivets at a time, first setting them with a back rivet plate to make the trailing edge straight and then finishing them by hand with a bucking bar to make sure the tail was flush and the skins were tight at the edge. Any remaining wave in the TE was eliminated by the time I got done. I then filed the trailing edge straight and finished with an edge deburring tool. I also final filed the ends of the trailing edge piece to match the skins. After finishing, I removed the spar in preparation for wiring the servo.
Rivet count: 0 (59 redo, 314 total redone) Total: 15901 - Plus 549 done at Van's