I removed the center console from the aircraft and began wiring up the headset jacks. I had ordered 3- and 2- conductor shielded wire (the rear mic jacks don't have a key line) and each jack was wired separately with the wires eventually being bundled into pilot-side (P2) and co-pilot-side (P3) CPCs. At the jack, the wires were soldered and covered with heat-shrink tubing and the raw end of the shielding was also covered with heat shrink (yellow for mic, red for phone). Once all the jacks were soldered, they were reinstalled in the center console. The bundles were brought forward (the yellow tape is just temporary; once all the wiring runs are complete and tested I will lace or otherwise as appropriate) and the mic/phone pairs cut to length and identified with tubing (black for rear, red for front). The ends were stripped back and a shielding lead added (solid red) before being covered with the same color of tubing as at the jack. Then the ends were stripped and pins crimped in place (Image 3). Finally, the pins were inserted into the CPCs to match the panel wiring. The CPCs were connected to the panel and I performed testing of the COMM/NAV radios and intercom functions (pilot/copilot isolate, volume, etc.). Amazingly, everything worked first time. I did almost try to run the aux 12V power through P3 before sanity prevaled; I will run 16AWG direct from the VP CPUs and use fast-on connectors at the receptacles.