Being weary of fiberglass, I took a break today. Aerotronics sent me the revised AHRS harness, so I installed it, pinned the connectors, connected it and fired up the panel. Now it wants me to calibrate, but I don't have the magnetometer attached yet. Still, one step forward. Next, I did some work with the overhead console. I had test fitted it with Jack Keegan's help and roughly marked locations on it. Now I took a silver Sharpie and marked the location for the clothes rack and the baggage compartment light (the line forward of those locations is where the rear passenger lighting will go - lateral position TBD). It was quick work to attach the clothes rack. I also marked the access hatches for the cutouts that will be necessary for the oxygen delivery stations. Then I dug out my strap duplicator and drilled the center console in position before drilling the opening for the fuel selector valve. The third picture shows me measuring for the amount of extension to cut. I mistakenly tried to mount the long piece but figured out my mistake, and it fits beautifully. Once drilled, the hole will be enlarged so the plate will fit under the tunnel cover and the cover plate on top. I also pulled the seat out so I can send it to be upholstered; no more airplane noise sessions for awhile.