I fitted the braces while the inner doors were on the cabin. They were a bit over-curved and it only took stepping carefully on them to adjust them to fit. Then I drilled them in place before removing them and sanding the brace and the door where they would be bonded. Then I drove over to Jack Keegan's hangar and mixed up some epoxy and flox, enough flox to give the mixture the texture of peanut butter. Then I came back and spread the mixture on the braces before installing them in place with two clecos, per the instructions. Then I used hand pressure to seat them before removing excess epoxy and making a nice fillet. I came back a couple of times to clean up ooze around the rivet holes. Tomorrow after the epoxy has fully cured, I will drill out the holes and install the rivets.