Because the local EAA chapter would be at my hangar this evening to help me install my panel, I had to rush through a few things to get ready. I made the left firewall penetration for my sensor leads - the penetration is for a metal CPC bulkhead with sleeves and fire/fluid resistant interior. Next to that in the first image is a marine-style power passthrough where the line to the starter solenoid will connect. I also completed the battery leads and installed the VP-200 CUs, though I have not routed power to them or connected the control circuits for the master and ground power contactors. And, no, that's not the final location for the interconnect cable. I also finished routing the static line behind the panel area. Then it was time to clean up around the nose of the aircraft so the EAA members could get to work.
Rivet count: 2 Total: 15790 - Plus 549 done at Van's