First I drilled and cut the center support block per the plans. Then I drilled the end blocks, taking care to make a left and right side. I bolted in the support plates and then put a little lithium grease in the end blocks and installed them on the pedal assemblies. I then put the whole assembly in place and bolted the left side. The right side was just slightly out (maybe 1/64") but with careful use of wooden wedges I was able to line up the bolt holes and bolt the right side together. Once bolted, there was no binding. I used a little lithium grease on the center block and bolted it in place.
Phil Cobbin machined out the screw recesses on the pedal plates for me, so I sent them to Iron Horse Coatings to be powder-coated. I'm also waiting for the hoses from Bonaco, so I had to stop here.