First chance I had to get back to the project, so the first thing I did was peel the Click-Bond fixtures from the studs to see how they worked. They feel solid. Thanks to the solvent erasing my alignment lines, I was sure the studs would be out of whack for the servo but they were not as bad as I thought. The two nearest the spar were dead on and the other two only required a little relief in the servo holes to fit. Once fitted, I used washers and nuts to fasten the servo in place. I'm still waiting on the materials to fiinish up the trim tab and servo cover but I had some material left over from the RV-6A which I could use for a doubler ring (the remains of a fuel tank rear baffle), so I sketched it out and took it to Phil Cobbin to be milled out. We're even going to do the rivet holes and nutplate holes for the cover using the CNC mill and then transfer them back to the skins and cover.