This actually spanned a couple of sessions. On Saturday, I located the static system. The SafeAir kit uses a T fitting that bolts to a bulkhead, so I positioned it where the two sides could meet and the ports would be the low point for entry of water (though the tubing later goes lower so I will have to install a drain as well as an alternate source). I was also planning how the line forward could be routed along the bulkhead and stringers. I ended up with the routing shown but the right side tubing from the port came into contact with the longeron and bracket for the seat belt harness. So I fabricated a little tab that bolted with the harness bracket and had a snap plug that positioned the line so it could not rub.
Once the tailcone was riveted on Monday, I installed the seat belt harness brackets along with the tab and then routed the static lines. I used zip ties along the bulkhead and stringer to bring the line forward and stopped just aft of the F-1007 bulkhead pending attachment of the tailcone to the forward fuselage.