Interesting start to the day when a young man did a left turn in front of me as I was going through a green light on Milton on the way to the airport. I couldn't quite stop quick enough but no one was injured and after dealing with the police and insurance I got a ride out to the airport with Jack Keegan.
I had intended to do this hangar cleaning anyway; now it was a good way to wind down from the accident. I started at the back, cleared an area, swept the floor, and then moved stuff into the swept area and continued sweeping forward. After I got the floor completely swept I began to move things where I wanted them to end up. The idea was to get the wing cradles back out of the way (they are now at the back right wall) and get the fuselage sections centered and lined up so they can be joined soon. I also got the cabin top off of the sawhorses and up against the rear wall where it takes up less space. My plan is to get the fuselage joined and on gear (a little out of sequence) and then do another reorganization so I can get the stuff from the other hangar, including the '65 Chevy pickup, into this hangar and put the RV-6A into a shade, saving some money while Judith is in her fellowship.