For a change of pace, since no one was available to buck rivets, I went to the tail cone and removed the right side skin. I then located the ELT mount and drilled it into place. Next, I drilled the bulkhead just aft of it for the ELT antenna and the next stringer down for the NAV antenna. I then vacuumed everything very well (it hasn't been touched in months and, in addition to the normal dust, we had a lot of pollen this spring). I deburred the skin and then clecoed it back in place. Next, I removed the left side and located the strobe power supply mount in the same fashion. In starting all this, I removed the battery mount, A/C unit, and the oxygen bottle mount. So I turned the assembly on it's right side for riveting (riveter will be underneath and bucker over the work).