There's a lot of skipping aroiund here. When I discovered I had left my camera at home, I decided to defer riveting until I could get some pictures of the fabricated parts. I started with the seat covers, final drilling and countersinking as instructed. I made up the angle parts, drilled them using the cover as a guide, and priming them. All the alclad parts were deburred. I also did the seat rail supports that go over the gear towers, getting the parts ready for riveting. Lastly, I drilled the nutplates that go in the forward side rails to bolt the gear tower pads down. With nothing else to do, I moved to the next section and cut the short longeron pieces and bent the right one as a test. It went better when I abandoned Vans method and used hand pressure to control the bend, moving the piece in the vice as necessary. I got much closer than 1/16" to the template. I decided to stop because I want to study up on the next steps and cut a bending block as described in the instructions.