1. After running the engine to do the dynon compass swing I noticed that my plenum lid was rubbing in two spots, so I removed it and filled the lid from the inside with epoxy and fairing filler, once this was set I ground down the outside areas which had rub marks, will see next week if this solves the problem
2. Put some better standoffs on the sceet tube for the heater. Installed some gromets to stop the Pitot and static line chaffing where its enters the fuselge from the wing.
3. Torqued the control sticks where they are connected in the center via the brass bushing, this had a little slop which is now gone.
4. Had Leighton (flying club member) look over the controls to ensure I had not missed tightening any bolts.
5. Found and fixed a broken lock wire on the fuel injection servo body.
6. Re-installed the cowls and taxied out to di a compass swing with Keith McGeachie (my test pilot) of the backup compass, its all over the shop so will need to try adn adjust and do another swing next weekend.