We adjusted the position of the flap sensor rod with the flap actuator arm. Flap travel checked perfectly with the flap indicator. Next, we talked about wiring. We changed the routing of the wires coming from the back and the wings. There were too many wires in the tunnel and they would have conflicted with the stick movement. So, we routed the wires more under the seats and then drilled a couple of holes at the front of the tunnel. The wires enter the tunnel at the extreme front and then proceed through the console to the instrument panel. We used an adel clamp or two to keep the wires away from the controls.