It has been quite a while since I have worked on the project any. Hopefully now that peak season is over, things will get back to normal and I may get to work more often. I have postponed ordering the wing kit due to current financial situation (New Pickup Truck) but hopefully I will be able to get it ordered withing the coming year.
I spent the last 2 weekends working on getting the garage reorganized with a new work cell that allows more room for getting the car in the garage and a specific area for the kids bikes and toys.
Today I decided to finish making the stiffners for the left elevator. I had 8 already made in the different lengths for the outside of the elevator, so I fabricated the 7 needed for around the trim tab area with the bandsaw. Then I deburred them with the bench grinder.