Brief Description: Rolling Leading Edge on Right Elevator
Rolled the leading edge of the R elevator using my high-tech broom stick. The larger end mated up perfectly. I had to rework the middle and smaller sections a time or two. They were kind of tight. Once I got them all pretty good, I match drilled the holes to #30. I didn't do a good job of deburring here, I guess I kind of got in a hurry about having the holes matched up. a couple of my blind rivets didn't sit well on the middle section. It should be a cosmetic flaw on this particular item and the seam is down so hopefully wont be an eyesore.