Since I've been working a 10-day shift there hasn't been any time for airplane building lately. I decided to get back in the garage as soon as possible, and that was this morning! I finished riveting the baggage floor, which required some crawling around through the bottom access hatch. A little tight, but not too difficult at all really. The last few rivets along the sides of the floor had to be pulled from the bottom up, but it really doesn't look bad and in all reality it'll probably be coverd with Ozite. Next I'll be finishing up the tube frame drilling to final size and putting on the top skin.