I could list a thousand things here - but my intent is to point out a few basics things and to get your mind working in a manner that will protect you from hazards. I will populate the list as I see fit; or if you feel something is relevant please contact me and I will add it to the list.
MOTTO - NO TASK IS SO IMPORTANT OR URGENT THAT IT CANNOT BE PERFORMED THE SAFE WAY.
1. ALWAYS disconnect your air tools from the air hose before attempting to change bits, blades, etc.
2. I know you're not going to wear safety glasses all the time. But please wear them when operating power tools such as deburring, sanding, drilling etc. It is also wise to wear them when cleaning or blowing dust or metal particles from a surface as they can easily divert back into your face. YOU CANNOT FLY IF YOU CANNOT SEE!
3. NEVER remove a guard from a portable or bench power tool.
4. Keep an eye on others and keep them safe while in your shop
5. Where the proper respirator (not dust mask) when working with chemicals.
6. Ear protection while riveting. Although it may not seem bad, prolonged exposure is dangerous. You will be more comfortable and be able to concentrate better as well.