Fuel tank rear baffle clecoed on, then brackets temprarily attached to baffle with pop rivets (pic 1), then tank put on wing and clecoed to spar. This is where I saw I mis-drilled all the center Z-bracket to spar holes - they didn't line up with the spar holes. The mistake was using the drill guide Van's supplied - I put it on the inside of the bracket instead of the outside, thus the edge registry was off 3/32 or so. I decided to elongate these holes since they are simply pass through holes for the AN3 tank attach bolts. Problem solved! All tank to spar holes and splice strip drilled out, then rest of spar to Z-bracket holes drilled (pic 3).