Riveted VS ribs and spars, then skin. Latter was done by bucking along front spar and middle rib, with the squeezer used around the periphery. At rear spar, there was interference with some of the spar rivet heads, making a few skin rivets very difficult to reach on the inside. After failing with the 4" thin nose yoke, I ended up getting the footed bucking bar in enough to set. This did give the opportunity to screw some rivets up and practice drilling them out. I also used two OOPS rivets (same head size, but shank is one size bigger for an enlarged hole created by purposeful or accidental over sizing when drilling out the original rivet). Out of 250 rivets, 5 drilled out.VS now complete - on to the horizontal stabilizer next.