Refitted the engine to the mount and then to the fuse. I removed the std prop flange and machined the center of it out to make a tool to hold the crank while I fit the the new prop flange. The instructions from Jab USA specify loctite 620 for the bolts. The Jab USA-HomebuiltHelp DVD shows them using loctite 242. I rang Jab Aus and asked Don in the engine department which to use and he told me to use loctite 290 as this is what they use.
I made a donut out of 3/4" chipboard, to aid the installation of the cowl.
To compress the rubbers I used a G clamp with the foot removed in the end of a 1/4" drive socket