Back at it. Since I last worked on the RV, I bought a Cessna 172 and then sold it, moved the RV to Joe's hangar at the airpark, and purchased a lot at the airpark. Need to finish the RV so Joe can have his hangar back and I will have something to put in my hangar when it's built. I gathered up the remote comm radio and transponder and took it to Joe's. We mounted the ADSB to the tray where the VPX and EMS module are mounted. We began sorting and labeling wires. Stein built my wiring harness, so we removed several of the pinned wires in the VPX plug that I did previously and crimped a VPX connector to Stein's wires. I've got one pin that just will not come out of the connector so a butt splice may be in order. It feels good to be making progress again.